Wedding Ceremony Inclusions
I will ensure your wedding ceremony exceeds your expectations. My full celebrant package includes the following as part of my fee:
- Travel to meetings, rehearsal (if necessary) and the wedding ceremony;
- Face to face interviews at a mutually convenient location (I’m happy to meet as many times as necessary or over the phone/Skype);
- Your Wedding Rehearsal (if necessary) at the wedding venue with the wedding party;
- Conducting your ceremony;
- A thorough explanation, completion and submission of all legally required wedding documentation. This includes the Notice of Intended Marriage which must be completed at least one month before the ceremony, the No Impediment to Marriage document (completed as close as possible to your wedding) and the three Marriage Certificates signed off during the ceremony;
- I provide a comprehensive Wedding Kit which includes a range of sample wedding resources to help you plan your special day;
- The development of a personalised wedding ceremony;
- Discussion and resources on available relationship education services;
- Discussion and advice on the name change process;
- My focus on your wedding day is you. I only conduct 1 Ceremony a day;
- A portable Bose PA and sound system to ensure all of your guests clearly hear your wedding ceremony (if required);
- Recorded music for playing throughout the Ceremony as required;
- A well-presented table and chair for signing your marriage documentation (if required);
- Your Marriage Certificate and a copy of the Wedding Ceremony in a Wedding Folder;
How Much Does a Wedding Cost?
As every wedding is different, it is difficult to set a definitive cost.
Inquire today for my all-inclusive rate of $695 – $795.
If you just want to get married mid-week and elope, check out Springfield Elopements for low cost, no fuss, stress free option.
Book a wedding Monday – Thursday and save 10% on the regular fee.
Please quote you saw this on michaeljanzcelebrant.com.au to claim your saving!
* Discount not available on long weekends or public holidays. Limited Time!
If you are seeking a legals only, elopement style ceremony with just witnesses, further saving can be made. Please indicate you require a “just legals” basic wedding package. This has limited inclusions.
I’m also pleased to assist you in the application for a Marriage Certificate from Queensland Births Deaths and Marriages. As at 1 September 2017 the fee for the standard certificate is $48.20 plus postage.
The First Meeting
As a Marriage Celebrant it is my role to ensure your intentions for the wedding ceremony are realised … exceeded.
Firstly it is the celebrant’s responsibility to work with you to put together a ceremony that will live in your memories for all the right reasons. Apart from meeting the obligations under the Marriage Act 1961, the content of the marriage ceremony is totally your choice.
At the first meeting I will explain the legal obligations.
I will ask you to bring with you some documentation to establish your identity, including:
- an original: (1) *Birth Certificate; or (2) an *official extract of an entry in an official register (*preferable if born in Australia), or (3) an Australian or overseas Passport showing the date and place of birth; and
- if providing a Birth Certificate, a driver’s licence or a Passport by way of photo ID; and
- evidence of any name changes (if applicable); and
- evidence of any divorce or death of a party’s spouse (if applicable).
I will explain all legal documentation to you, including the Notice of Intended Marriage form (‘the NOIM’) and the Declaration of No Legal Impediment to Marriage (‘the Declaration’). The NOIM must be completed no earlier than 18 months and no later than one month before the date of the marriage. The Declaration is usually signed closer to your ceremony date (for example, this will be done at a rehearsal approx. 2 weeks before your ceremony).
To help, I’ll provide you with a range of sample ceremonies and verses that can chose from. You may already have exactly what you want. If that’s the case, that’s great! I will ensure it meets the obligations of the Marriage Celebrant under the Marriage Act.
We’ll also discuss the involvement of others, families, friends your witnesses. I can help with incorporation of readings, music, special rituals whatever ensures that your intentions become a special reality.
At the final stages of the ceremony you will be required to sign the Marriage Register and Marriage Certificates, together with two witnesses over the age of eighteen and the Marriage Celebrant. You will be presented with your Marriage Certificate and a complimentary copy of your marriage ceremony. I will ensure that your documentation is sent to Births, Deaths and Marriages by Express Post.