Marriage Celebrant Sydney Weddings
Wedding Ceremony Inclusions: Premium Package
As your Marriage Celebrant I will ensure your wedding ceremony exceeds your expectations. My premium celebrant package includes the following as part of my fee:
Facilitate the development of your Wedding Ceremony:
- A no-obligation first meeting to discuss my services and your requirements, so you can decide if I’m the celebrant right for you
- As much guidance and support as you need in choosing and writing the personalised elements of your ceremony
Zoom meetings up to the date of your ceremony. Wherever possible I’m delighted to catch up face to face
- Phone calls and email correspondence during the planning stages of your ceremony
- A comprehensive Wedding Ceremony Resource Kit, including ideas to assist you in choosing the type of ceremony you desire
- A unique and personalised ceremony in line with your wishes and requirements, based on our consultations and ceremony questionnaire
Deliver a professional Wedding Ceremony:
- Delivery of your ceremony in a professional, warm, and personal manner
- I arrive 30 minutes – one hour prior to your scheduled ceremony commencement time
- I’m committed to your wedding and only conduct one Ceremony per day
- I always dress in a professional manner.
- I provide a selection of quality Swarovski Crystal pens for use at the signing of your Marriage Certificates
- I use professional and portable Bose P.A. system with wireless microphone to ensure everyone hears the ceremony
- I can, upon request provide and play music during the Ceremony
A service that fulfils all legal requirements:
- Preparation and lodgement of all necessary documentation with the appropriate authorities online or by Express Post as soon as possible after of the solemnization of your marriage
- I am compliant in accordance with the Code of Practice for Marriage Celebrants (Marriage Regulations, 1963 (37L)
- Ensure that any playing of music or readings meet legal requirements for a public performance
- I have cover for Copyright protection with Copyright Agency Australia
- I purchase legal versions of any music I play at your Ceremony. I utilise iTunes to legally source your music.
- I am covered by $20,000,000 public liability Insurance and $3,000,000 professional indemnity cover through Focus Insurance Brokers.
- I am registered as a Marriage Celebrant through the Australian Attorney General’s Department
- I maintain and enhance my skills as member of the Australian Federation of Civil Celebrants Inc.
How Much Does a Wedding Cost?
As every wedding is different, it is difficult to set a definitive cost.
Inquire today for my all-inclusive rate dependent on your Ceremony requirements. Below are some indicative pricings:
Premium Marriage Celebrant Package
Premium all-inclusive Wedding in Sydney CBD, Eastern Suburbs and inner Northern Beaches* (Friday, Saturday and Sunday).
$1400 which includes the application, supply and postage of a Standard Marriage Certificate from Births Deaths and Marriages.
Premium all-inclusive Wedding in Sydney CBD, Eastern Suburbs and inner Northern Beaches* (Monday – Thursday) not including public holidays.
$1200 which includes the application, supply and postage of a Standard Marriage Certificate from Births Deaths and Marriages.
*Premium all-inclusive Weddings at another location may attract an additional fee. Any additional fee to be determined upon detailed enquiry. Find out more
Elope in Sydney offers unique and custom services for couples looking to tie the knot. Our packages include everything necessary for an intimate or small destination ceremony in the greater Sydney area.
Enjoy a wedding day tailored specifically to your needs and make your special day as unique as you are! For couples that want something special, Elope in Sydney is here to help make it happen.
Elope in Sydney packages are from Monday – Thursday (Weekend packages may be available on request)
Packages commence at $1995.00 including premium Celebrant and word class Photographer and other options. Find out more
A ‘Paperwork/Legals Only Wedding’ is for couples who want to be legally married, without the ceremony, witnesses only attending, possible drama or expense of a typical wedding.
Paperwork/Legals Only Wedding at my Randwick Home Office* with 2 witnesses provided by couple (Monday – Thursday) not including public holidays.
$600 which includes the application, supply and postage of a Standard Marriage Certificate from Births Deaths and Marriages.
Paperwork/Legals Only Wedding at my Randwick Home Office* with 2 witnesses provided by couple (Friday, Saturday and Sunday).
$700which includes the application, supply and postage of a Standard Marriage Certificate from Births Deaths and Marriages.
*Paperwork/Legals only Weddings at another location may attract an additional fee. Any additional fee to be determined upon detailed enquiry. Find out more
The First Meeting with Marriage Celebrant
As a Marriage Celebrant it is my role to ensure your intentions for the wedding ceremony are realised … exceeded.
Firstly it is the celebrant’s responsibility to work with you to put together a ceremony that will live in your memories for all the right reasons. Apart from meeting the obligations under the Marriage Act 1961, the content of the marriage ceremony is totally your choice.
At the first meeting (either face to face or via Zoom) I will explain the legal obligations.
I will ask you to bring with you some documentation to establish your identity, including:
- an original: (1) *Birth Certificate; or (2) an *official extract of an entry in an official register (*preferable if born in Australia), or (3) an Australian or overseas Passport showing the date and place of birth; and
- if providing a Birth Certificate, a driver’s licence or a Passport by way of photo ID; and
- evidence of any name changes (if applicable); and
- evidence of any divorce or death of a party’s spouse (if applicable).
I will explain all legal documentation to you, including the Notice of Intended Marriage form (‘the NOIM’) and the Declaration of No Legal Impediment to Marriage (‘the Declaration’). The NOIM must be completed no earlier than 18 months and no later than one month before the date of the marriage. The Declaration is usually signed closer to your ceremony date.
To help, I’ll provide you with a range of sample ceremonies and verses that can chose from. You may already have exactly what you want. If that’s the case, that’s great! I will ensure it meets the obligations of the Marriage Celebrant under the Marriage Act.
We’ll also discuss the involvement of others, families, friends your witnesses. I can help with incorporation of readings, music, special rituals whatever ensures that your intentions become a special reality.
At the final stages of the ceremony you will be required to sign the Marriage Register and Marriage Certificates, together with two witnesses over the age of eighteen and the Marriage Celebrant. You will be presented with your Marriage Certificate and a complimentary copy of your marriage ceremony. I will ensure that your documentation is submitted to Births, Deaths and Marriages as a high priority.