Now is a great time to book your wedding for late 2023 and 2024. If you are thinking of getting married, don’t delay your wedding plans any longer. To have a choice with popular venues, photographers and Celebrants…now is the right time. As a result of Covid19, wedding vendors are rapidly filling for 2024 and 2025.
If it’s time to book your wedding for 2024 and 2025, what’s next?
You need a plan!
Getting married is an exciting, wonderful time! However, without effective planning and coordination, it can be a stressful, overwhelming exercise. Developing your own Wedding Planning Checklist will make the planning process smoother. Think of your wedding as an important project.
Your planning needs to:
Identify how you want your wedding to look and feel before you book.
What you must have at your wedding? What’s the most important aspect of your wedding day? What do you want to remember most about your wedding day? Is there a wedding theme you want to reflect? Is it a traditional/classic wedding or elegant/contemporary or vintage or a romantic vineyard or rustic or on the beach or bohemian or just simple with no frills?
Identify a realistic budget prior to booking.
When it’s time to book your wedding for 2024/25, make sure you know the answers to to these questions. Who is funding the wedding? Do you understand the realistic costs of all the elements of your dream wedding? Are you aware you can save funds by considering dates, times that aren’t the highly in demand?
Identify the vendors you need .
Nowadays, venues, photographers and celebrants can be booked out years in advance. Consequently, booking these suppliers early is extremely wise.
Develop a timeframe.
A timeframe outlines the key steps and likely timings to make sure you enjoy your special day and create a celebration that you look back on with a smile on your face. It’s time to book your wedding for 2024 and 2025!
When it’s time to book your wedding, don’t re-invent the wheel. There are lots of free checklists available. Find a comprehensive wedding planning checklist to get a feel for things you need to do and when you should do them. You can download one here.
Here a few more reasons why it’s time to book your wedding for 2024 and 2025…
- You can secure your preferred date and venue before they get booked by other couples. This is especially important if you want to get married on a popular or auspicious date.
- Deals from vendors and suppliers, such as photographers, caterers, florists, and DJs. You may also be able to lock in the current prices and avoid future inflation or surcharges.
- You can have more time to plan and prepare for your big day, without feeling rushed or stressed. You can also enjoy the anticipation and excitement of counting down to your wedding date.
- You can give your guests more notice and time to arrange their travel and accommodation, especially if you are having a destination wedding or inviting people from overseas. You can also send out your save-the-dates and invitations earlier and get more RSVPs.
- You can avoid potential conflicts or complications with other events or holidays that may affect your wedding plans, such as religious and cultural holidays, days of remembrance, major sporting events, or unlucky dates.